Smart Solutions Rehab Group offers comprehensive allied health service for adults and seniors on the Sunshine Coast.
Smart Solutions Rehab Group specialises in the provision and coordination of multidisciplinary team services including:
We can offer individual rehabilitation services or a fully comprehensive team approach that integrates the services and strategies you need to achieve the best outcome.
We also specialise in matching your request to the service provider with the best skill-set to meet your needs.
Smart Solutions Rehab Group is committed to assisting every individual to live the best life they possibly can and to reaching their full potential.
To provide holistic assessment, appropriate evidence based treatment plans, clear goals and treatment time frames and to provide you with a self-management plan that puts you back in control of your health.
Our promise is to:
- Listen closely to your needs
- Ensure you have choice and control
- Deliver the outcome you have requested
Currently we offer both mobile and clinic based services. We can come to you at your place of residence or work, or you are welcome to attend our clinic location in the heart of the Maroochydore CBD.
Individual services or all the services you need integrated into one comprehensive solution.
Here at Smart Solutions we believe in offering expert allied health services as well as providing access to the right mix of services as required. Every person is unique and has specific and varying needs.
In our experience, the best results come about through a team approach as each discipline shares their knowledge and expertise with each other and with the people that they look after.
Some of the ways that we use an integrated approach to optimise health and wellness include:
- Assistance with managing stress and things that worry you
- Providing training on eating well and having good nutrition
- Assisting you to walk well
- Ensuring you having the right equipment and a supportive environment to allow you to lead the life you want to lead
- Providing physical treatment of the problem
- Training in strategies and techniques to overcome difficulties or barriers to independence
- Following up on medical issues and medications