A dedicated team of Allied Health clinicians
Our local team of experienced clinicians service NDIS clients across the Sunshine Coast, Fraser Coast, Wide Bay, Gympie, Moreton Bay and Brisbane regions. We specialise in the coordination and provision of collaborative, multidisciplinary Allied Health services to achieve holistic outcomes.
Our promise to you
By listening to your unique needs, we ensure you have choice and control over the delivery of outcomes that are important to you.
Our aim: Smart Solutions Rehab Group is committed to helping you live the best life possible by working with you to reach your full potential.
Our mission: To put you back in control of your health by providing a holistic and comprehensive assessment, implementing appropriate evidence-based treatment plans, and working strategically toward identifiable goals within the timeframes promised.
A collaborative approach to Allied Health services
SSRG specialises in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech Pathology, Allied Health Assistance, Massage, Dietetics, Podiatry and Social Work. We offer a range of NDIS services and supports, including Home Modifications and Assistive Technology. Our multi-disciplinary team collaborate effectively to ensure the appropriate level and combination of support for your needs.
Experienced and multi-disciplinary team
SSRG clinicians are experienced in navigating the NDIS to get the best outcomes for your specific requirements. Our team of health professionals develop and share knowledge, working together to deliver optimal outcomes for NDIS participants. Our passionate, friendly, and caring clinicians will work hard to simplify your NDIS experience. A focus on training, professional development and collaboration means we can offer the highest standard of care to every client.
Serving the local community since 2003
Since 2003 we have been delivering Allied Health services to the local Sunshine Coast community. Regina Heffernan is a Sunshine Coast local, an Occupational Therapist and is the founder of Smart Solutions Rehab Group. Regina has always been invested in service excellence and improving quality of life for others. She has dedicated her career to building efficient platforms and developing programs for effective and timely service delivery to assist vulnerable community members. Born out of a desire to ensure excellence in Allied Health service delivery within the local community, our model is based on the principles of:
- Quality service
- Clinical competency
- Value for money
Who we work with
SSRG clinicians work with a variety of different clients ranging from older adolescents (16+) to elderly Australians. Our clients include:
- NDIS participants
- DVA white/gold card holders
- Medicare EPC & chronic condition management plan holders
- Nursing home and retirement villages
- CTP insurance agencies
- Government departments and agencies
- Corporate clients
Conditions we specialise in
SSRG clinicians are experienced in working with a range of conditions, including:
- Intellectual disabilities – Downes Syndrome, Di George Syndrome, chromosomal anomalies, Angelmans Syndrome, Jacobs Kreutshfeld Syndrome
- Physical disabilities – amputees, spinal cord injury, autoimmune conditions
- Psychosocial disabilities – Schizophrenia, depression, anxiety, PTSD, hoarding, Bi-polar disorder, eating disorders, personality disorders
- Cognitive disabilities – early onset dementia, acquired brain injury
- Neurological conditions – MND, ABI, MS, Supranuclear Palsy, Cerebral Palsy, CVA, Spina Bifida
- Sensory disabilities – ASD, Aspergers syndrome, ADHD
- Acute injuries – total hip replacement, total knee replacement, fractures, back injuries, shoulder injuries
- Chronic conditions – arthritis, COPD, cardiac conditions, autoimmune conditions
- Age-related changes – decline in cognition, balance and mobility changes, chronic pain
There are a variety of funding options available depending on your circumstances, including:
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Transition Care Services (TCP/CSRT/CHIP/HITH)
- Community Home Interface Program (CHIP)
- Home Care packages
- Private Health Insurance
- Other insurance providers