Join us for a meaningful career in Allied Health
Do you value evidence-based practice, strive to produce quality outcomes, and genuinely want to make a difference in your local community?
We are looking for superstars to join our collaborative, innovative multi-disciplinary team who are leading the way in delivering effective Allied Health solutions for NDIS and community clients between north Brisbane and Hervey Bay.
To apply for any of our current vacancies simply fill out the application form below and upload your CV, and we will be in touch.
Current roles available:
We are seeking qualified Occupational Therapists who can work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team to deliver exceptional client outcomes.
Every day will be different, but some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Assessing adult NDIS and community-based clients with a diverse range of acute and chronic health conditions relating to physical, cognitive or sensory impairment
- Developing and implementing effective therapy and rehabilitation programs to assist your clients in working toward their individual goals.
- Scripting Assistive Technology applications inc. mobility, seating, electronic assistive technology
- Assessing, managing, reviewing and reporting on Home Modifications - both simple and complex
- Producing quality reports for submission to funding bodies like the NDIS
- Ensuring the effective and safe delivery of client care in a clinical or in-home setting
- Being motivated to learn and develop your skillset, participating in CPD and multi-disciplinary clinical review meetings where necessary
- Adhering to clinical guidelines and implement evidence-based practices tailored to each client’s individual needs to ensure the provision of quality services
To thrive in this role you will need:
- Formal qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with APHRA
- Current Police Check
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Ability to work independently
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- High-level clinical skills and reasoning
- Accurate and articulate documentation and report writing abilities
- Well-appointed clinic centrally located on Queensland's beautiful Sunshine Coast - 10 minutes from the beach!
- Flexible work arrangements inc. varied hours, work from home options
- Access to company vehicles, salary sacrifice options, tablet + laptop provided
- A robust induction program including face-to-face training and work shadow opportunities
- Allocation to a team leader and a small peer-support group
- Weekly in-house CPD, peer supervision and training opportunities
- Extensive online and physical resource and reference collection
- Scheduled clinical supervision relevant to your needs and years of experiences
- Clinical competency training modules relevant to adult generalist private practice
- Support from a skilled administrative and management team
- Regular social opportunities coordinated by our events team
- Opportunity to showcase your skills, knowledge and achievements through our social media, website, and other platforms
- Yearly incremental pay point progression
- Leadership pathways and programs, and opportunity for advancement
- Salary sacrifice options
- Opportunities to rotate and work across various caseloads
- Opportunities to work across various regions and districts in South-East QLD and Wide Bay
- All tools for work including phone, iPad, laptop and vehicle as required
Ready to start the next phase of your journey? We can't wait to hear from you!