Join us for a meaningful career in Allied Health
Do you value evidence-based practice, strive to produce quality outcomes, and genuinely want to make a difference in your local community?
We are looking for superstars to join our collaborative, innovative multi-disciplinary team who are leading the way in delivering effective Allied Health solutions for NDIS and community clients between north Brisbane and Hervey Bay.
To apply for any of our current vacancies simply fill out the application form below and upload your CV, and we will be in touch.
Current roles available:
We are seeking qualified Occupational Therapists who can work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team to deliver exceptional client outcomes.
Every day will be different, but some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Assessing adult NDIS and community-based clients with a diverse range of acute and chronic health conditions relating to physical, cognitive or sensory impairment
- Developing and implementing effective therapy and rehabilitation programs to assist your clients in working toward their individual goals.
- Scripting Assistive Technology applications inc. mobility, seating, electronic assistive technology
- Assessing, managing, reviewing and reporting on Home Modifications - both simple and complex
- Producing quality reports for submission to funding bodies like the NDIS
- Ensuring the effective and safe delivery of client care in a clinical or in-home setting
- Being motivated to learn and develop your skillset, participating in CPD and multi-disciplinary clinical review meetings where necessary
- Adhering to clinical guidelines and implement evidence-based practices tailored to each client’s individual needs to ensure the provision of quality services
To thrive in this role you will need:
- Formal qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with APHRA
- Current Police Check
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Ability to work independently
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- High-level clinical skills and reasoning
- Accurate and articulate documentation and report writing abilities
Why join us?
You will be part of a team that is supportive, respectful, and invested in meeting your clinical support needs and career aspirations through:
- Flexible work arrangements like work from home or varied hours
- Modern, equipped offices with spacious work areas for you to collaborate, connect with your team + make new friends
- Support from a skilled team of operational staff
- Freedom to rotate across various specialties + geographical areas
- Regular social events coordinated by our events team
- Ongoing opportunities for career progression + professional development through our employee progression program
- Tablet + laptop provided + access to company vehicles
- Access to our Employee Benefits Scheme through Reward Gateway
- Additional support for new graduates with our New Graduate Program
Ready to start the next phase of your journey? We can't wait to hear from you!