Workplace assessment involves assessment of your abilities to perform your usual work or desired type of work post injury, accident or change in your abilities.
The process involves comprehensive review of:
- Your work tasks and job requirements
- Your injury and impact on daily functioning
- Individual limitations
- Physical, visual, sensory, social and cognitive capacity to complete tasks
Recommendations can then be made in regard to:
- Suitable Duties Programs
- Return to work rehabilitation approaches
- Modification of tasks
- Modification of work stations
- Modification of duties and the way in which these duties are performed
For more compressive assessment we use the Workhab Asessment tool to provide comprehensive and calibrated data on individual functional abilities.