Join us for a meaningful career in Allied Health
Here at Smart Solutions Rehab Group we are always looking for skilled clinicians dedicated to undertaking evidence-based practice, producing quality outcomes, and who want to make a difference in their local community.
We are regularly looking for new staff who have recently graduated or who have experience in their field.
Current roles advertised:
- A robust two-week induction program including face-to-face training and work shadow
- A four-week graded ‘introduction to practice’ program
- Allocation to a team leader and a small peer-support group
- Weekly in-house CPD, peer supervision and training opportunities
- Extensive online and physical resource and reference collection
- Scheduled clinical supervision relevant to your needs and years of experiences
- Clinical competency training modules relevant to adult generalist private practice
- Flexible work arrangements
- Monthly social opportunities coordinated by our events team
- Opportunity to showcase your skill, knowledge and achievements through our social media, website, and other platforms
- Yearly incremental pay point progression
- Leadership pathways and programs, and opportunity for advancement
- Salary sacrifice options
- Opportunities to rotate and work across various caseloads
- Opportunities to work across various regions and districts in South-East QLD and Wide Bay
- All tools for work including phone, iPad, laptop and vehicle as required
If you are looking for a supportive and collaborative workplace and wanting to be part of an energetic, friendly team, or you are just wanting a change and/or starting out in your career then please contact us!